Monday, August 26, 2013

New Novella to release in September!


Hello all!

I’m a bit late with my blog, but I’m copping out and insisting I had a good reason. In fact, it’s a great reason! My grandson turned two and I spent the afternoon with family celebrating. My son and his family put in a pool this spring and what a wonderful way to spend a 92 degree Sunday afternoon.

This week I want to shout out to erotic readers that I have a new book releasing September 13th with Ellora’s Cave! This book originally was written and selected to be included in a six book anthology by the company. Things changed and instead of a short story, I decided to do some rewriting and release MATING RITUAL as a novella. Both my editor and myself were very pleased with the results! Plus this is my first cover to include Ellora’s Cave’s sexy Rodney! That in itself makes me want to jump for joy!

MATING RITUAL is being released under EC’s Xanadu line, a futuristic fantasy that was a total trip to write! I like this genre and hope to make this first book part of New World Series.

So hope you have a chance to check out this new hot romance and let me know what you think!

Happy end of the summer. I’m soooooo looking forward to jeans and a sweatshirt and cooler weather.

Take care!
Ruby

No comments: