Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Sizzling Scribes and the SWEET SPOT SERIES


Today I had a different blog subject planned but immediately changed my idea once I sat down with the computer. Today I would like to give a shout out to my Scribes sistas! We are a group of seven who have been together for quite some times. I’ve written about these six fine ladies before, but I guess today I’m just really feeling the love again. LOL
I thank god for writing. It was creative genes and love of books that brought the Sizzling Scribes together, but after all these years it has become only one of the things that KEEPS us together. We’ve grown as a simple generic clutch of friends to something amazing. We’ve tested the waters of friendship and watched that rapport explode to an all-encompassing trust and respect for each other. At one time it was only books we spoke about, now it is daily emails and phone calls. We share emotions of the ups and downs of everyday living, the joy of the birth of grandchildren, the frightening dark days of cancer and the bright days of remission. We share a bond that is special because it involves seven unique personalities. Lynn, Diana, Tara, Ari, Tielle, Cait and myself. We’re sort of like the recent lottery, a 1 in 175 million chance that we could happen!  I’m thankful that we did. What can you say when you understand on a deep level your life is better because these six woman are a part of your daily existence?

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, let’s talk SERIES! If you haven’t had a chance to pick up the Sweet Spot Series you really need to do so. Just a quick catch up: the series was developed by the seven Sizzling Scribes and takes place in the imaginary town of Port Clef on the east coast. Each book is unique in genre and main characters, but you will revisit the secondary characters in every sexy hot self-published story! To read about each story you can visit our shared SIZZLING SCRIBE website!
My addition to the series is called SUNDAY LOVE. It’s my second gay romance, which I discovered I really enjoyed writing. Tony and Jake….ahhhhh, two hunks meant to be together. So hope you have a chance to read the books!

Have a great week and one more cyber hug to my sistas!
Ruby

5 comments:

Tara Nina said...

You made me cry, sista. I love you gals. And I love this series. It's been an amazing ride.

Lynn LaFleur said...

Love you too, Rubes, and the rest of the Scribes! I couldn't ask for a better bunch of ladies to be my friends.

Diana Hunter said...

I never in a million years would've expected such friendships to blossom out of our professional beginning. You gals are great!

And read the Sweet Spot series! There's a book for every taste :)

Diana, the mistress of the shameless plug

Ruby Storm said...

OMG - Diana, you are too funny you shameless hussy!
Rubes

Cait Miller said...

Love you Ruby! And I'm with you Diana, read the Sweet Spot series! LOL