Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brain Freeze Blog


Ever have a day where you just can't think straight?
I've had a busy couple of weeks. So my brain seems addled no matter what I try to do to sort my thoughts. I visited my son last weekend and watched him graduate from bootcamp. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. He is so handsome :)
Since returning, I've had a nasty cold that just doesn't seem to want to go away. And I haven't had a chance to catch up on my writers duties because I've had no time. The day job has ramped up my hours (not complaining) but it cuts into my writing time. Damn sure wish I could hit the lottery, pay off my debts and bring my Sizzling Scribe sisters together for a party. Now that would clear the writing cobwebs from my brain and jump start the creative juices again.
I've got a story I want to finish soon and get to my editor but can't seem to concentrate. I've been tossing around different scenario's for my story in the Sweet Spot Series that the Sizzling Scribes are creating and self-pubbing. This is going to be a phenomenal collection of stories from a great group of authors and I'm proud to get the chance to be included.
I have decided that no matter how crummy this cold makes me feel I plan to go to jazzercise in the morning. Hopefully getting back on the path of exercise and eating healthy will help me focus on the projects I want so desperately to complete.
I'm sitting here on the couch and I can't believe it's snowing. Not much, just a dusting but it's still snow :) I like snow. Just not alot of it.
I'm sorry this blog is so disorganized. I guess I shouldn't write while on cold medicine. LOL.

No comments: